New Zealand Apples & Pears
New Zealand Apples and Pears Incorporated promotes and represents the New Zealand pipfruit industry - growers, packers, and marketers of apples and pears - in domestic and export markets.
Our objectives are to:
- Develop and promote access to overseas markets;
- Identify, undertake and fund research and development relating to the New Zealand pipfruit industry;
- Speak on behalf of the New Zealand pipfruit industry and represent its interests;
- Promote the development and exploitation of new plant varieties for members;
- Provide information and organise seminars, workshops and conferences for education and discussion of members.
Membership of NZ Apples & Pears Inc. is open to anyone involved in growing, distributing or selling pipfruit, as well as suppliers to the industry.
This site has a Members Only section with discussion forums, practical tools and a wealth of technical information. You need to register to access these sections. Please contact the New Zealand Apples & Pears Office to register.