AgriTech in the Orchards
, run in partnership with Callaghan Innovation, is a day-long exploration session in Nelson, focused on accelerating both the development and adoption of agritech within New Zealand’s apples and pears industries.
The key themes this session will cover include:
- Automation in the orchard,
- How to manage natural resources, and
- Crop management and protection.
Innovators, researchers and growers working in horticulture are invited to attend, connect and learn together, as we build a deeper understanding of industry problems and the available solutions.
Divided into two sessions, the morning will feature expert presentations and in the afternoon we’ll head out to a nearby Nelson orchard to see the technology in action!
And for those looking to add another event to your itinerary as part of your trip to the annual Apples and Pears NZ national conference, Agritech in the Orchards is the only choice!
: Wednesday 24 August 2022
8:45am – 4pm; NZT (UTC +12:00)
The Rutherford Hotel, Nelson
$120 (incl. GST & fees) - covering morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and transport for orchard visit.
- To encourage representation from as many companies as possible, we ask that numbers are limited to two representatives per organisation.
- The event will only proceed in line with current COVID guidelines. As part of attending this event you agree to comply with all COVID and related health and safety requirements.
Refunds are available up to 7 days prior to the event
Bought to you by: