Fresh Produce Safety Centre - Annual Conference
26 September 2018 - Sydney
Keynote address: International developments in food safety
Listeria outbreaks: are we any the wiser?
- Dr Robert Premier, Microbiologist, Global FS Pty Ltd/PMFresh
Why is Listeria such as issue for fresh produce?
- Speaker TBC, NSW Food Authority
Listeria case studies provide solid clues for prevention
Is food safety training hitting the mark?
- Brendan Hayes, Product Technologist, Coles. A retailer’s perspective
- Andrew Shaw, AUSVEG. The growers’ perspective
- Dr Mark Bradbury, University of Sydney
- Dr Hayriye Bozkurt Cekmer, University of Sydney,Quantitative Microbial Risk Assessment for E. Coli and Listeria in Leafy Vegetables: From farm to consumption in Australia.
- Professor Robyn McConchie, University of Sydney
Recall, your call.
Export Markets: is A-NZ food safety reputation at risk?