Food Safety Workshops
27 July 2021 - Alexandra
For packhouse staff.
NZAPI is holding workshops to help packhouses understand and manage their microbial food safety risk;
- Benchmarking industry food safety practices and views
- Industry practices: what works and how can we improve?
- How and what can we test?
- What’s important for sanitiser efficacy?
- Risk of Listeria growth in the cool chain.
Workshop 2-4pm. Afternoon tea will be provided.
Please register below by clicking on the location you'd like to attend:
Central Otago: CODC Alexandra Service Centre, Tuesday 27 July